10 For 2022: Once More Unto The Breach
Ah, the annual exercise in futility has arrived! I posted a success rate of 27.5% last year, which isn't bad and better than I usually do, so for this year I really tried to focus down and hone in on things that I think I could actually get done, one way or the other. So, without further ado, here's 10 For 2022:
1. End the year under 200 lbs
2. Get another tattoo.
3. Complete a 200 day Duolingo streak
4. Goodreads Goal for 2022: 25 books! (I've got an official TBR List for 2022, but looking at many other lists I've got kicking around I've got Federalist Papers, The Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith, Das Kapital by Karl Marx, The Road to Serfdom by Freidrich Hayek, Capital by Thomas Piketty, Catch-22 by Joseph Heller and Ulysses by James Joyce are also books I've wanted to read.)
5. Get back to Intermittent Fasting and do it consistently and correctly for the year!
6. Purge and De-Clutter: With four kids, we're accumulating stuff faster than we probably want to. So the theme of this year will be to get rid of stuff we don't use.
7. One of the following: new fridge with an ice maker that works or giant sectional for upstairs living room
8. We've got a wood-burning kit downstairs and this year, I want to actually use it and make something.
9. I got a set of bar tools for Christmas a year or so ago and I've got a cocktail book and a tiki book, so: learn the art of Tiki and the art of the Cocktail and get good at making some drinks.
10. To make a list of New Year's Resolutions (yes, it's my annual 'control' resolution ensuring that at least one of these goals will be successful.
I look forward to dusting these off in December to see how well I did- if nothing else, I'm hoping I can post a better result than 2021!