10 for 2022: How Did I Do?
All right, we've reached the end of another trip around the sun so naturally, I have to scroll back through my posts to the beginning of the year to see what my goals were when this year started and now it's time to go back through and see how I did. So, let's find out: just how did I do?
1. End the year under 200 lbs
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha... nope. On the plus side, I didn't head in the wrong direction (at least not too much. But, expect to see some variation of this for 2023.
2. Get another tattoo.
Nope. I have a design picked out and ready to go, I just have to go and do it!
3. Complete a 200-day Duolingo streak
Success! Not only did I get a 200-day streak, but I hit a 365-day streak and haven't looked back!
4. Goodreads Goal for 2022: 25 books!
Success! Going to increase my total to 35 for 2023 and see how I do.
5. Get back to Intermittent Fasting and do it consistently and correctly for the year!
Yeah... nope. Working on some other weight loss options now and hope to continue those into the new year.
6. Purge and De-Clutter.
Partial credit on this one. We did some de-cluttering here and there, but probably could have done more.
7. One of the following: new fridge with an ice maker that works or giant sectional for upstairs living room
Success! We got a new fridge and so far the ice maker has consistently worked!
8. We've got a wood-burning kit downstairs and this year, I want to actually use it and make something.
Nope. Still have it. Need to get some ideas and give it a go.
9. I got a set of bar tools for Christmas a year or so ago and I've got a cocktail book and a tiki book, so: learn the art of Tiki and the art of the Cocktail and get good at making some drinks.
I need to revisit this and see if I can get better at it. I've got some game, but I'd like to get good. This one was a no.
10. To make a list of New Year's Resolutions (yes, it's my annual 'control' resolution ensuring that at least one of these goals will be successful.
The end of 2021 saw me post a 27.5% success rate for New Year's Resolutions from last year, but this year I'm clocking in with a 40% success rate, so if nothing else, I'm going to celebrate either a. making these resolutions more attainable or b. increasing my success at attaining them! To be honest, I'm probably going to celebrate both!
Anyway, that's it for 2022! On to 2023!